For current assignment we look for a skilled and experienced SAP PP and QM consultant. In this role, this person will participate as an expert in the application management and support of the current client’s SAP system. Candidate has to use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and solution expertise to effectively support the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Current Project description:
- Support of SAP processes for a big Italian customer in FMCG industry with worldwide presence.
- 2nd level support for customer SAP system (Incidents and Bugfixes) in respective module
- Countries in scope: worldwide
- Service window – 08:00 – 00:00 CET + on-call during the night for several modules (on-call additionally paid).
- In future involvement in other projects for different customers is possible within Atos.
- Application specific solution consulting SAP PP and QM
- Taking on the role of project expert in SAP PP and QM area:
- Keeping to SLAs and deadlines
- Resolution of 2nd and 3rd Level incidents according to ITIL
- Minor changes
- Teamwork in the project in diverse culture
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of SAP PP with good knowledge of QM functionality
- Knowledge of production & quality processes
- Use of ABAP debugger and ability to read programs
- English: Intermediate/Fluent
- Over 3 years of experience in either SAP application support or implementation
- Working in big SAP team (more than 100 members) with huge variety of projects;
- Official employment according to the labour code of Russian Federation from the very first day;
- Medical Insurance – 100% compensation for employees;
- Meal compensation;
- Sport compensation;
- Learning English and German with teachers and online;
- The company offers steady and interesting work, ability for professional growth, summer and winter corporate parties and various corporate social life;
- Comfortable office in Voronezh.
- FOR CANDIDATES FROM OTHER CITIES WE CAN OFFER WORKING IN HOME-OFFICE