We are looking for a Researcher to join our Retail/Luxury/Consumer Goods Practice.
- Candidates’ research using all types of sources, initiative and creativity are more than welcome
- Arranging and coordinating candidates’ interviews, pre-interviewing
- Classifying candidates’ CVs by industries and functional codes in the corporate database
- Participating in candidate assessments conducted by consultants
- Acting as the liaison between candidates, consultants and clients
- Conducting market research on companies’ activities, and corporate structures
- Stay up-to-date on current trends and events in the Russian market so as to identify possible candidates and business development opportunities for executive search projects
- Unique opportunity to see the labour market from the inside and gain first experience within Retail/Luxury/FMCG sector
- Business exposure with the global firm and possibilities of career development in recruitment
- Professional trainings and guidance at the start of career
- Lots of challenges
- English level – upper-intermediate
- At least 6 months experience in HR or admistrative functions
- Strong interest and motivation to grow in recruitment field
- Perfect time-management skills, self-motivation, proactivity.
Please submit your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.