DataArt’s client is one of world’s leaders in the financial consulting market. The company is migrating all their client services to the “Amazon Web Services” (AWS) cloud platform. Some components of the system will be changed during migration. After the migration, all new applications will be developed only for AWS.
DataArt is helping the company to migrate their existing services and applications as well as with creating new ones. The client's specialists help commercial organizations and government agencies to solve tasks relating to strategic management. By working on the project, you will take part in modernizing the software for one of the largest private international commercial enterprises.
We’re searching for a business analyst in order to organize the effective interaction between the project’s tech team and the client’s representatives. Your responsibilities will include determining the client’s requirements, developing solutions, managing requirements and educating users about working with the product.
Requirements - Mandatory
- 3+ years of experience working as a business analyst.
- Skills in analyzing and documenting requirements, managing requirements, and verifying products for compliance with requirements.
- Experience in planning, resolving disputes, and managing risks.
- Experience working in projects related to the financial industry.
- Knowledge of terminology and key standard.
- No formal restrictions to go on foreign trips up to 3 months.
- Good spoken English.
Requirements - Additional
- Knowledge of the theoretical foundations of business analysis and requirements management.
- Experience writing specifications and developing sketches for user interfaces.
- Skills of managing requirements throughout the project.
- Understanding of the main phases of the software development life cycle.
- Ability to model business processes, knowledge of notations and methodologies.
- Understanding of techniques of identifying requirements and the ability to use them.
- Competitive salary.
- Project bonuses.
- Foreign business trips.
- Paid overtime, vacation and sick leaves.
- Voluntary medical insurance.
- Corporate doctor services.
- Foreign Language learning.
- Internal Training Program.
- Corporate events and meetings.
- No dress-code.
- Chill-out zone.
- Gym access.
- Office in a comfortable business-center.
- Fruit breakfasts and dinners.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.