- Datanyze is a fast-growing company backed by Google Ventures and some of the world's top VCs. With headquarters located in Silicon Valley, we've just opened our first office in St. Petersburg!
- We are looking for ambitious, hardworking people to join the company. You will have the opportunity to work for an American company, learn new skills, and contribute to an exciting product! At Datanyze, you will be a member of a dynamic team and contribute to our sales intelligence platform, helping businesses uncover, research, and reach the right prospects at the right time.
You like to break things. Then you like to fix them. You see the value in bug-free code and an error-free user experience.
- Work as a team with developers to deliver solid value to our clients
- Work with our Sales and Client Success teams to recreate bugs found by our clients, then diagnose and help resolve the issues
- Make sure clients love our products by finding problems before they do
- 6 months professional experience at software testing
- Knowledge of web application testing methods
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Relentless attention to detail
- Strong interest in learning automation testing
- Education: completely irrelevant -- we only use degrees to measure the temperature
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Ability to work flexible hours (7 to 10 PM)
What we offer:
- Opportunity at a high-growth startup with the ability to gain hands on experience
- Job security - we are not affected by political events in Russia
- Compensation is to be negotiated with each candidate based on their experience and skills
- Comfortable office at Vosstaniya Square
- Medical insurance (ДМС)
- Fitness compensation
**Please be sure to include an English CV and Cover Letter when applying to this role