Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
Partner Account Manager (Hosting)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Engage with partner in driving opportunities end-to-end providing assistance and support on customer-facing sales activities and opportunity management.
- Drive revenue target associated with assigned ISV partners.
- Identification of solution areas where there is a need for partner offerings development.
- Profile partners according to their capabilities and commitment to Microsoft
- Align partners to solution priorities, verticals and customer segments.
- Facilitate partner to partner relationship building and engagement.
- Develop gap analysis for completeness of solutions and technical capabilities, and plan for resource allocation for recruitment of new partners and development of existing partners.
- Execute strategic planning to identify, recruit and enable top performing partners to engage in the future.
- Review the partner portfolio and re-calibrate at the beginning of each quarter and communicate to the partners impacted.
- Own partner satisfaction. First point of contact locally for escalating and resolving partner satisfaction issues.
- 3+ years of experience in solutions selling into partners network.
- Good understanding of partner business models.
- Good understanding of business models, key business drivers.
- Experience in field-based partners relationship management on the level of business decision makers (level of heads of business units).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft product line, technologies and business solutions is an advantage.
- Broad knowledge of different parts of the sales cycle, strategic and technical sales skills as well as post sales support.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills to professionally represent Microsoft in front of the customer.
- Dynamic driver, team player.
- Good English (both written and oral).