- The Planning Engineer will assist the Head of Project Services and the Sr. Planning Engineer in the provision of planning expertise to a wide range of different LNG projects and other construction activities.
- His or Her special focus will to manage planning of integrated Project activities and during execution and operational phase including Brown-fields modification for the Process and Utility units inside the LNG and Inlet facilities fence, including equipment in administration area, Central control Building, as well on LNG jetty berth.
- The Planning Engineer will work as part of the Project Team to create integrated facilities and field concepts for end users. Coordination in planning/scheduling cost control and reporting.
- Shall have a higher technical or economic education
- At least 5 years of the previous experience at a relevant position in oil and gas industry
- English – fluent , technical
- Must know requirements of the current law in construction of oil & gas facilities and standard technical documentation of the Russian Federation, Project organization chart; basics of economics, labor management, and human resource management; occupational health and fire safety regulations; Basics of labor law.
- Fluent English, capable of both verbal and written reporting.
- Know the basic principles of process systems, such as gas and condensate production systems and LNG production.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Oracle Primavera, MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and SAP user.
- Have experience in working with design and construction contractors.
Полная занятость, Вахтовый метод