- Special focus will be on issues of proper design of structures and foundations, accessibility for construction, maintenance and monitoring during execution and operational phase
- Ensure that Design is being carried as per norms without compromising Quality and Safety.
- Preparation of technical materials for presentations and Engineering/Construction progress reports.
- Ensure compliance with International and Russian standards.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Engineering position, at least 5 years in the oil and gas industry.
- Russian & Fluent in English
- Russian regulations, orders, GOST standards, SNiPs and other norms of Russian Federation related to Civil and Structural Design.
- Systems and methods of Design Engineering, foundation and structure calculation methods during the design.
- The Work principles, construction conditions and technical operations of designed structures, manufacturing technology.
- Construction materials and their properties.
- The methods of computed-aided design.
- Job safety and Fire Safety rules.
- Check and analysis of received Project documentation from Design institutes with respect to Company and Russian standards, take charge of Civil & Structural Discipline Drawings.
- Being in touch with Design Institute, to fix the all questions and problems during design.
- Participation in interface work process and meetings between Contractors.
- Approving and coordination of current Projects with other disciplines of Design group.
- Participation in construction, commissioning, testing and start-up of structures, and also improving, modification and extension of LNG Plant.