We are a global semiconductor company with offices in San Francisco, Amsterdam, London, Iceland and Ukraine.
Due to the significant competitive nature of our industry, our information online is kept to a minimum and the name of the company will be provided to successful candidates.
Your responsibility as Mobile developer will be to design and develop our social and scalable mobile app. You will work closely with the product and dev teams having strong voice on how the product should look like for end users.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design, code, test, debug, and deliver features and improvements in a continuous manner
- Refactor code as necessary
- Perform code reviews for best practices
- Maintain high code coverage with tests
- Collaborate with backend developers, product owner, UX designers, QAs
- 2+ years developing mobile apps for android and iOS (examples)
- Proved track record of shipping projects with high quality UI
- Experience with RESTful JSON APIs
- Basic English
- Programming languages: C#
- Libraries and frameworks: Xamarin
- Version control systems: Git
- Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies
- Experience in launching and managing the development of modern mobile apps with elegant and intuitive interfaces
Work location in a spacious, modern, and light-filled office, along with on-site snacks and drinks
Remote work is possible for exceptional candidates with proven track record.