Grid Dynamics is a specialized IT services company that develops, integrates and manages mission-critical cloud applications for large enterprises and fast-growing technology companies, primarily in Retail, Financial Services and High Tech industries. We have been working with cutting-edge open source and cloud technologies since the company's inception, which coincided with the launch of Amazon cloud service a decade ago. We excel in complex re-platforming programs that demand engineering excellence and relentless focus on quality, automation and time-to-market.
- Design and implement technical solutions in the cloud management space;
- Produce high quality, tested and documented artifacts;
- Participate in production issues resolving;
- Create, evaluate and select options for technology design;
- Work with engineering managers to estimate implementation effort and staffing;
- Coach and mentor junior engineers;
- Assist with technical sales support.
- Five years of hands-on software development experience;
- Strong understanding of software design;
- Working knowledge of any modern statically-typed programming language;
- Ability to use a distributed version control system;
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment;
- Strong understanding of operating systems (at least one Linux distribution);
- Ability to work on every level of the stack, from the application down to the metal.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field;
- Exceptional problem solving skills and intellectual curiosity;
- Ability to proactively identify engineering problems and coordinate resolution;
- Ability to supervise work of others and delegate tasks;
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with functional programming in Scala/Akka;
- Experience building web applications with Play;
- Familiarity with Java ecosystem;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with one of configuration management tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience working with Git/GitHub;
- Experience with messaging brokers and frameworks, specifically RabbitMQ;
- Experience with document-oriented databases.
- Good written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects within grid computing and distributed computing with a highly motivated and dedicated team of developers and testers
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance, benefits program, attractive social compensation package
Санкт-Петербург, улица Рентгена, 5А, м. ПетроградскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день