Postdoctoral Position in the area of Electrical Engineering.
The Skoltech Research Center for Photonics and Quantum Materials, Moscow, Russia has open postdoctoral positions in the area of applications of single-walled carbon nanotubes for artificial neural networks in gas sensors for a period from one and up to three years with a possibility of further extension.
The successful candidates will work with Professor Albert Nasibulin.
Research areas and research duties:
- Areas: Physical Chemistry, Materials science, Physics, Chemistry, programming.
- To tutor a PhD student, to carry out experiments, to interpret the results, and to disseminate the results in good scientific journals, and eventually to create the prototype and commercialize the elaborated approach.
- Successful candidates will have:
- a PhD degree in Electrical Engeneering;
- a strong background in Physical Chemistry, Materials science; programming;
- The candidates are expected to be self-driven, have a strong work-capacity and enthusiasm for science.
- All applicants should possess excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A willingness to participate and successfully compete in the highly developing nanotechnology research area and multidisciplinary environment is also essential.
- The selected applicants will receive a highly competitive compensation package.
How to apply:
- The deadline for submitting applications is October 20, 2016.
Interested candidates should upload their curriculum vitae, publication list, research statement, and reprints of a few selected publications on the Skoltech search web site selecting this vacancy from the list.