Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
An innovative marketplace with instant booking of private guided tours in just a few clicks. We have launched in London and are expanding worldwide.
We are looking for a sharp analytical mind, with a passion for practical problem solving. In this role you will derive insights from behavioural data and campaign results to drive performance and add extra value for our clients.
You are someone who is excited to think creatively while providing clear and actionable data support.
– Interpret data and analyse results applying statistical methodologies. Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
– Analyse product funnels and draw interesting insights for stakeholders. Create insightful data visualisations and maintain automated analytics dashboards to track key business metrics.
– Provide analysis support on campaign strategies, targeting and optimisation. Evaluate root causes of data issues and suggest corrective action.
– Locate and specify new process improvement opportunities, create a feedback loop to the current system landscape.
– Work with the Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to ensure proper data collection to support reporting and analysis. Serve as subject matter expert on customer-related metrics.
– Ensure data integrity and analytic soundness for product development and experimentation.
– Develop reporting solutions using Google Analytics, Yandex.Метрика, Kissmetrics, MixPanel, Amplitude, SQL, Excel, and related tools.
You are a good fit, if:
– You are eager to learn from our customers and go the extra mile to support them.
– You sport solid analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and distribute significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
– You are comfortable getting creative in analysing data and making actionable recommendations.
– Fluency in Excel and SQL required. Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Yandex.Метрика, Kissmetrics, MixPanel, Amplitude preferred.
– You are familiar with qualitative methods (interviewing, usability studies, ethnographic observation), and have understanding of behavioural analysis and hypothesis validation via a/b-tests and data.
– A bachelor’s or equivalent (extra points for familiarity with Lean Startup methods). Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. Previous startup experience is awesome, but not necessary.
Ключевые навыкиData AnalysisAnalytical skillsGoogle AnalyticsАнализ данных
Москва, улица 8 Марта, 1с12, м. Динамо
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз