The Senior Vice President of Sales will execute on comprehensive product and service strategies in coordination with the assigned GE Industrial Business’ commercial and product line teams.
- Establish an efficient and effective internal operating rhythm with counterparts in both the GE Industrial businesses and GGO, drive synchronized market penetration, and develop C-suite relationships and product adoption, while maximizing total account profitability for the broader GE.
- Drive wing-to-wing sales process including customer prospecting, lead generation, making sales calls, analyzing data, preparing proposals and credit packages, negotiating price or other terms, and coordinating onboarding and ongoing relationships with customers.
- Partner with Capital Markets to build 3rd party mid -ticket equipment financing programs in geographies where GE Capital will not have “On-Book” capabilities
- Manage ongoing 3rd party banking relationships once programs in coverage area are established.
- Drill down on data in the internal and outside sales databases to identify and prioritize corporate prospects and their decision makers.
- Prepare proposals, lead meetings and actively assist in analyzing prospects needs and structuring solutions-Develop, review and present financial models to assess operating performance, valuation and appropriate capital structure of selected prospects.
- Responsible for coordinating interactive idea generation dialogue with key GE groups including key leaders within the GE Industrial Businesses, Capital Markets, Industry Research team and marketing.
- Prepare and present analytical materials (as necessary) to their prospects to articulate strategic or financial rationale supporting investment proposals.
- Partner with cross functional teams to facilitate the execution of deal
- Bachelor’s Degree and significant years related experience including Direct Sales, Risk, Finance, Audit and/or Sales Database Management experience (or a high school diploma/GED and extensive years of financial services experience)
- Highly proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis.
- MBA preferred
- Graduate of a GE Leadership Program
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate data formulate accurate conclusions and develop action plans
- Excellent verbal communication and influencing skills; previous experience developing and presenting outside GE to customers, third parties and internal GE leadership
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster relationships with senior management of prospects and customers.
- Credit knowledge and full understanding of financial statements and cash flow
- High integrity team player with proven ability to execute in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proven sales success in commercial leasing/lending industry
- In depth working knowledge of leases and loans desired
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate and industry financial analysis and underwriting procedures
- Working knowledge of industry related risk, tax and legal principles
- Fluent in English
Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день