Playtech is the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 people with offices and development centers in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming.
Thus all the team members will take active part in the solution design and implementation. The project is tightly integrated with development teams which are spread in three locations: Ukraine, Estonia and Israel. Our team is responsible for developing web based casino applications for Mobile Devices. You have a chance to become a part of our friendly professional team. Our team will provide support and knowledge sharing to make your integration into our team as smooth as possible.
We develop cross platform (Java, HTML5, Android, iOS, Windows) games (frontend) using Google open source framework PlayN. To develop games we use Java core and PlayN for 95% of cases. All projects are developed from the scratch with all business logic. We have a lot of different projects (games and features) with interesting and complex architecture solutions. Almost all games have the unique features that require nonstandard architectural solutions. Cross-platform development allow us to release our products for different platforms without any additional efforts. We are supporting of the latest mobile devices (including Android Wear, Apple Watches), browsers, OS (iOS 9, Android 6, MS Windows 10) and mobile technologies and trends like Web-GL, Open GL ES, HTML5, Web audio, Video streaming, etc.
- Analyze business requirements
- Make architectural and design decisions using Java core, PlayN, etc
- Write robust manageable code
- Alpha testing and code review
- Mentor team members
- Establish flexible development process that depends on the team (agile, waterfall, Kanban, etc.)
- Assume technical leadership
- 4+ years of Java experience
- Candidates with the experience in web development (front-end part) will be considered first (JSF, JSP, Struts, etc)
- Analytical and communication skills
- Attentiveness, code quality and responsibility
- Formal degree in software engineering, information technology or equivalent
- As well a big plus is experience in Mobile development and successfully completed Mobile projects
- Possibility to cooperate with a product company
- Professional growth
- Educational possibilities
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center ("Palats Sportu" metro station)
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
If you are creative, "out of box thinker" and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We'll contact you if there's a fit with one of our opportunities.