The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is organized into three business segments— Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. We are the world’s most broadly based global health care business serving customers, patients and medical professionals through more than 275 companies in over 60 countries.
For our Moscow office, we are currently looking for a Finance Assistant.
- Administrative support to managers
- Department document flow control, work with invoices' payments
- Communicate with employees/external contacts by fax/phone and mail, distribute/collect mail, administer circulation of information
- Set up and maintain filing system for the department
- Set up and maintain diary appointments for the department team
- Organization and coordination of business trips for the department team
- Provide basic interpreting/translation service
- Produce own correspondence, PC generated reports, minutes, etc.
- Responsible for all guest related services (invitations, booking tickets, hotels etc).
- Contacts with vendors to settle all logistics related to the projects done
- Contacts with other departments to support the internal projects and initiatives, requiring extensive horizontal co-operation
- Contacts customers to assure flawless execution of the projects, involving external people
- Elementary involvement in the project management inside the department
- Previous experience on administrative position
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Upper-Intermediate English
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Photoshop)
- Strong communicative skills, diligence, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Nice personality, team player