About the role:
We are looking for an experienced automation engineer to design a complex automotive testing solution.
- Understand and convert customer requirements into deliverables such as design, interfaces and test specifications.
- Customize standard software for project specific requirements
- Design and program HMI for automotive testing solutions
- Configure low level control systems for gas emission testing applications
- Create user documentation for software applications
As an Automation Engineer, you have ideally worked on an integrated automation system. A successful candidate will have the following background and skills.
- Knowledge of Process Control techniques, ideally within automotive testing environment.
- Ability to work with electrical schemes and gas flow diagrams
- Experience with SCADA systems
- Basic understanding of user interface aesthetics
- Experience with software scripting, particularly VBScript, would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Computer and IT Systems.
- Experience with SQL DB is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Written and spoken English
Why work at Applied Systems?
What distinguishes Applied Systems is its family-like atmosphere. We are committed to building strong team ties and stimulating working environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
As an Applied Systems’ employee, you get the following benefits:
- Long-term employment and opportunities for professional growth
- Hi Tech Park Belarus membership benefits
- Competitive salary and financial stability
- Flexible working schedule
- Extensive social package: reimbursable health care and sports, paid vacation and sick leave, foreign language classes compensation, annual sightseeing trips in Belarus
- Variety of corporate events - New Year, Men's and Women's Day, Children’s Day, AppSys Cup
- A selection of finest teas, various coffee drinks and special goodies in the company kitchen
Come and join Applied Systems’ team!