JOB TITLE: Senior C# Developer (Poland, EU)
JOB LOCATION: Wroclaw
We are offering a senior C# Developer position, in one of the most dynamically growing area – investment banking.
What can you expect from working in our international team?
- Working in one of three strategic IT hubs, covering Europe,
- Joining a team, exclusively working on comprehensive solutions and innovative products, being then implemented in over 50 countries worldwide,
- Becoming familiar with “know how”, when it comes to tools supporting wealth management and investment banking area,
- Being involved in building platform providing solutions to end-users in the matter of regulatory and compliance policy,
- upporting entire development process, including business analysis and work on the strategic architecture development.
We have already established rich network of experienced specialist from all around the world – this is an opportunity for you to share your knowledge, learn best practises and work with innovative tools.
We are waiting for your ideas and new solutions!
- Writing C# and XAML code for developing new controls for Silverlight UI,
- Working on writing T-SQL scripts to configure the UI of the application and developing new configurations using Metadata-Driven development approach,
- Manual testing,
- Participating in the development and maintenance of existing software,
- Mentoring less experienced developers.
- 4+ years of experience in C# and .NET,
- Strong OOP, OOD and architecture creating skills,
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle,
- Experience with EF/WCF,
- Good verbal and written English skills,
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology.
What we guarantee:
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback),
- Relocation package and assistance (financial cover, Work permit, Visa type D, Residence Card, accommodation),
- Using innovative tools, working independently while having support from colleagues,
- An opportunity to broaden your area of expertise by taking part in international conferences, trainings, knowledge transfer process,
- Possibility to improve your soft skills by communicating with other teams' members,
- Polish lessons free of charge,
- Private health care with convenient location of medical centres,
- Referral bonus, Early on-boarding bonus, Personal events bonus,
- Elastic working hours,
- Awaydays (regular integration meetings),
- Multisport Plus.
Полная занятость, полный день