- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all VMS computers (PCs WinXp,Win7 / Servers 2008,2012 ) within Russia, Kazakhstan and other countries, including preventative maintenance, follow ups, modifications and upgrades per VMS guidelines.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all VMS networks (TCP/IP) on customer sites within Russia, Kazakhstan and other countries.
- Time Management - maintain a schedule of planned work as well as incoming customer calls. Be able to assess urgency of customer or other FSR request and follow-through to completion via phone or remote connection.
- Understand and recognize the need to escalate incidents when necessary or request additional assistance from more experienced representatives or product support team.
- Maintain effective management which includes timely completion and submission of expense report, field service reports and other required documentation according VMS procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through the use of strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 or more years of experience with database administration (Sybase, MS SQL)
- Advanced knowledge of PC/Server hardware and operating system (Windows XP,7/2008,2012) – set-up and administration
- Fundamental knowledge of system network topologies and network functionality (TCP/IP)
- Capable of performing routine maintenance (planned maintenance/follow ups/modifications/upgrades)
- Intermediate knowledge in virtualization technology (Citrix, VMWARE)
- Fluent English
- Unlimited labor contract
- 80% of working time is spent on business trips (Russia, Kazakhstan)
- Medical, AD&D and BTA insurance fully covered by employer
- Meal and transportation allowance
- Great opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Trainings abroad (USA, EU)
- Young team of professionals
- Hot coffee and warm atmosphere in the office, based in the center of Moscow
Москва, Таганская улица, 17-23Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день