B2B Soft welcomes a highly skilled IT professional to join our company as a Tech Lead/Senior Developer C#. We are looking for talented and experienced specialist to be a part of our great team!
B2B Soft is an innovative software solutions company providing clients in a wide range of industries with business management, business automation, point-of-sale solutions, merchant services and consulting services to help them succeed in business.
B2B Soft is particularly well known in the wireless/cellular retail sector, where over 700 companies with 7,000 storefronts nationwide maximize their wireless retail operations with Wireless Standard's POS solution.
Wireless standard - our retail management solution for wireless shops, dealers and carriers.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations. It’s simple to learn, easy to use and, as operation grows, more features can be added on.
Wireless standard consists of:
- Platform (Backend with major logic on database level MS SQL, two service bus using SOAP that have duplicate each other in some functionality)
- Desktop Windows app (major app, used by front office (sales) and back office users)
- IOS app (used by few customers)
- Work closely with product managers and story owners to design features and prioritize tasks
- Support teams by answering questions and solving problems
- Assemble releases and drive improvements in release processes
- Help with recruiting and hiring
- And – write great code
- Higher computer science education
- Strong background with a minimum of 5 years' experience in .NET/C# development
- SQL experience
- Strong knowledge of Design patterns
- Expertise in enterprise systems development
- Experience in using VCS (TFS), VS2012+
- Working with a team in Agile environment
- Conversational English
- Able to communicate effectively with all team members, by listening, showing interest and coaching them
- Willing to grow and stretch skills to adapt to the changing company needs
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Angular 2
- SPA knowledge
- Experience with NoSQL, indexed DB/Web SQL
- Node.js experience
- Ability to work in successful U.S. IT company with international team
- Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market
- Great opportunity to develop in a strong professional environment
- Career and proficiency development plans
- Variety of knowledge sharing and professional trainings
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Free English courses with native speakers
- Great working conditions!
- Friendly atmosphere and corporate events
- Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station