The main assignment of Human Resources is to establish IKEA as the preferred employer by attracting those who share the IKEA values, ensuring a systematic development for all co-workers, inspiring them to perform and remain with IKEA.
We are looking for people who are motivated by:
- Being passionate for people and having strong belief in individuals potential
- Working in a high-volume, fast-paced retail environment
- Leading people and business together
- Reflecting IKEA Values and being Ambassador for IKEA culture
General task description:
- Take responsibility for People agenda within the store including the following areas: recruitment, learning and development, performance management, salary revision, management and competence review, internal co-worker communication, staff cost and headcount. Prepare & follow up on annual HR budget.
- Be a partner to managers in implementing and carrying out co-worker related activities and processes as well as provide coaching, advice and training to managers/co-workers in these questions.
- Support co-workers in questions related to employment and development within IKEA. Ensure that IKEA HR Policies, country specific and labor related laws are followed.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Minimum 3 years successful experience on HR department head position
- Strong knowledge of Russian labor laws
- Knowledge about Payroll& Administration, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Learning& Development, Co-worker Relations
- Compelling communicator both verbally and in writing
- Mobility is a must
- English fluency
- MS Office proficiency
- Proven leadership abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and keep good relationships at all level of organization
- Ability to share knowledge and learning
- Highly developed networking skills
- Desire to develop people in a high-volume, fast-paced retail environment.