We are looking for a self-organized and pro-active professional to be a Tenant Billing Specialist in Billing & Credit Control Department!
At this position we expect you to perform correct and timely invoicing of non-tenants agreements, provide support to Senior Tenant Billing Specialist in issuing invoices for different charges for Tenants and in financial follow-up, support in Tax/Audit procedures, reconciliation with Tenants.
Tenant Billing Specialist
Type of contract: temporary
- Responsible for correct and timely invoicing on Agency Agreements, non-tenant agreements and according to the request from Mega Administration (penalty, fit-out/construction etc.);
- Perform reconciliation with Tenants;
- Prepare outgoing documents under tax audit and external audit requests.
- Higher professional education in Accounting or Financial areas;
- Intermediate level of English language (both written and spoken);
- TAS knowledge is significant advantage but not a must;
- MS Office knowledge (especially Word/Excel);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Ability to work with big document flow;
- Ready for routine tasks;
- Precise, initiative, punctual and accurate skills.