QA Engineer (QA)
NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
QA Engineer (QA)
· Take part in analysis of project documentation;
· Self-dependent developing of test documentation, except Test Strategy, Master Test Plan, Test Report for Customer;
· Expert review of Test documentation;
· Preparation of Test Data;
· Expert review of prepared Test Data;
· Testing, including regression tests, of a solutions and its accompanying documentation;
· Take part in Bug/Change Management: create new bug/change issues, work with the existing ones;
· Discussion with developers, engineers, business analysts of all the issues that are to be clarified, coordinated and defined more accurate;
· Coordination on quality issues with other departments;
· Coordinate with QA Lead, escalate and submit any outstanding issues encountered during testing/bug fixing to QA Lead approval;
· Report progress of work to QA Lead on daily basis.
· Higher Technical education
· Experience in QA from 1 year
· Interest in self-developing;
· Willingness for self-development in the area of Software Quality Assurance;
· Knowledge of methods and technology of software testing, experience in using them;
· Knowledge of specific software tools (Bug Management systems, Test Tools);
· Knowledge of Linux (routing configuration, interfaces creation, shell scripting).
· Knowledge in Telecom domain;
· RADIUS, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, L2VPN, L3VPN, VLAN, VRF, BGP, PPP, PBR, IPv6 (inc. IPv6CP for PPP), GRE, SFC/NSH, DSLite (optional);
· Familiar with any traffic generators ant traffic analyzer tools (Wireshark)
· English skills (verbal, written, technical).
· Opportunities for career development;
· Professional growth in the international business environment;
· Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
· Medical insurance for employees;
· Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events; Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.