Our Client - an International Company (organizer of sport events) is looking for Catering Technical Infrastructure & Logistics Manager
The Catering Technical and Logistics Manager will be responsible for the project planning, Technical infrastructure planning and management, logistic planning and management for the Catering services to hospitality programmes of international sport events.
- Develop initial catering plans and equipment lists, infrastructure and layouts;
- Mentor and assist local caterers in pre planning of logistics and implementing infrastructure;
- Mentor and assist local caterers in Match time logistics and planning;
- Heavy equipment requirements and procurement;
- Contract Management;
- Utility requirements and communication;
- Document control; Plan Management ;
- PDF Mark-up, DWG mark-up;
- Logistical Planning;
- Master Delivery Planning;
- Be ready for business trips (12 cities across Russia) to local stadiums involved into the project;
- Other responsibilities according JD.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the Russian major event catering industry with a particular focus on catering services, logistics or production at international sporting events and stadium operations;
- Previous large scale and international events organising experience;
- An in-depth understanding of global sporting event logistics and security challenges;
- An in-depth understanding of event or catering infrastructure requirements;
- An in-depth understanding of onsite logistics requirements;
- Strong project management skills;
- Excellent communications capability
- Experience working with DWG and PDF Floor Plans. Experience in pdf mark-up. DWG Plan reading and
- Fluent oral & written English is a must;
- Relevant financial experience in managing large technical production budgets;
- In-depth detailed technical operational knowledge;
- Must have a senior management profile and therefore the capability of overseeing a large number of projects and the ability to constantly evaluate the process and re-evaluate the decisions taken;
- Ability to deliver the highest standards in international technical event production within fixed budgets and timelines.
- Strong communication and personal presentation skills;
- Strong project management skills.
- Our Client is offering a competetive salary;
- Working hours are 10.00-19.00 Monday-Friday. Due to the nature of the business you will berequired to work after hours and at weekends as required;
- Office of the Company is located at Moscow City.