The Compliance Counsel shall be designated by GE and shall report directly to the General Director. The CCO shall ensure that the Compliance Committee adopts Compliance Policies and Procedures for the JV that are modeled after, and consistent with, GE's "The Spirit & The Letter" policies to ensure compliance with Applicable Laws, including Anti-Corruption Laws, Anti-Money Laundering Laws, and Trade Laws.
• monitor and ensure the compliance of each Group Subsidiary with the Compliance Policies and Procedures;
• prepare, update and deliver regular ethics and compliance awareness training for the Group Companies' personnel;
• establish criteria for, oversee the implementation of, and conduct internal reviews and external audits of compliance processes;
• establish, implement, and oversee an open reporting process through which employees and others may report suspected compliance issues under assurance of anonymity if desired and non-retaliation in all instances;
• establish, manage and monitor the application process and maintenance of all Local Governmental Approvals recommended (in the sole discretion of the CCO) or required for business and/or the Russian Subsidiary under Applicable Law including Anti-Corruption Laws, Anti-Money Laundering Laws, and Trade Laws;
• serve as the primary point of contact for receiving all reports on matters of interest for potential violations or failures to maintain compliance with Applicable Laws, including Anti-Corruption Laws, Anti-Money Laundering Laws, and Trade Laws;
• investigate allegations of non-compliance with Compliance Policies and Procedures; report results of investigation to legal counsel (if necessary, including, by way of example and not limitation, to preserve privilege) or otherwise to the General Director;
• prepare and submit to legal counsel (if necessary, including, by way of example and not limitation, to preserve privilege) or otherwise to the General Director a written report on any potential acts of non-compliance with Applicable Laws, including Anti-Corruption Laws, in order to determine if further action is required; and
• report directly to the General Director, or, if the General Director fails to act on issues of non-compliance or if allegations are about the General Director's actions, report directly to the Board of the Parent Company.
• Education: Masters degree in arts or sciences
• Minimum years of experience with substantial compliance, audit or controllership duties: 3 Years
• Minimum years of professional experience: 10 Years +
• Competent in English and Russian