- Define and update local QA procedures and policies in line with Group requirements to support current and future business requirements.
- Implement and develop the testing, inspection and quality procedures in line with Group requirements to ensure products’ alignment with current legislation, quality and social responsibility policies.
- Ensure local monitoring of product related regulatory requirements and sharing with the Group and vendors, if required.
- Work with Market Directors to ensure that quality and commercial goals remain aligned.
- Support Market (commercial) team in ensuring that Unified and Unique ranges meet local customer & market requirements.
- Support Market team in delivering local initiatives (range reviews) by proposing quality processes e.g. specification definition, product benchmarking, etc.
- Establish and maintain collection processes of customer & store feedback related to product quality (product returns, claims, complaints from stores and website).
- Provide regular updates on product and vendor quality performance. Initiate action plans to resolve identified issues. Manage claims raised against vendors.
- Manage product recalls and WFS (Withdraw From Sales) ensuring proper communication with Market team, Group Feedback team, stores and vendor/OSC sourcing offices.
- Manage issues related to products non-compliance with local trading authorities (e.g. Rospatriebnadzor).
- Manage the team, build engagement and succession plans.
- Influence positively around the business to create engagement for the product quality process and local vendors and suppliers management.
- Higher education
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of:
- DIY products, experience in home improvement
- Manufacturing processes, including factory audits, is an advantage
- Understanding laboratory & testing processes
- Technical Regulations of Customs Union and Russia and GOST standards
- Good command of English
Полная занятость, полный день