- Provide an end to end recruitment service for designated staffing levels and groups across the business.
- Provide timely guidance and support to Hiring managers/HRMs in relation to recruitment and selection processes.
- Provide clear guidance to the business on recruitment costs and options
- Ensure that Selection practices are centered around finding talented candidates that demonstrate capabilities that fit with the GE requirements and culture
- Monitor new approaches to recruitment and attraction and incorporate into role where appropriate to retain a best practice recruitment model
- Build knowledge and relationships, be proactive and solution focused
- Maintenance of strong working relationships with outside vendors and professional organizations on recruitment and resource management projects
- Ensure that all staffing efforts are in compliance with GE company and business level policies and data privacy regulations
- Support recruitment needs with process expertise, tools / resources as needed.
- Improve hiring delivery -cycle time, slate quality, and cost.
- Promote Referral Program
- Participate in Talent mapping projects
- Ensure general compliance with HR policies/procedures and practices
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in related filed.
- Minimum 2 years relevant candidate sourcing and attraction experience.
- Strong telephone and face to face communication, influencing and interpersonal skills. Strong screening, interviewing and assessment skills.
- Must be able to work autonomous handling a number of complex tasks and recruitment projects at the same time.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and structured.
- Proficient in technology which supports the identification and attraction of candidates.
- Proficient in creative candidate sourcing techniques and channels to generate talent including networking, headhunting, market research and social media.
- Excellent candidate management skills.
- Consultative and customer focused account management skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven ability to work well in a fast paced, highly demanding and matrix organization.
- Strong business acumen.
Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день