PJSC «CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK» announces a contest for a position of Business Analyst (for IFRS 9 project)
- Identifying and documenting business requirements;
- Communication with the project management, project’s stakeholders, businesses, IT;
- Analysis and elaboration of Business Requirements;
- Participation in prioritizing requirements;
- Translation of the business requirements into specific deliverables: use cases, business process description, functional specification, interface details, etc.
- Design and review of test cases or test scenarios;
- Participation in functional testing;
- Determining if a solution has fulfilled the requirements;
- Assisting with business case development;
- Assisting with project planning and monitoring;
- Compliance with local standards for requirements traceability and versioning.
- Ability to define the business’ requirements within the context of their business;
- Gathering, reviewing and analyzing requirements;
- Business processes design;
- Knowledge in provision’s calculation area;
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills;
- Technical documentation writing skills;
- Strong teamworking skills;
- Databases Knowledge;
- Software Development Processes Knowledge;
- SQL Knowledge;
- Testing Knowledge.
- Official employment in one of the leading Ukrainian banks with foreign capital.
- Market-based salary and annual bonus.
- Social package in compliance with the Labor Code of Ukraine and medical insurance for loyal employees.
- Comfortable location in the heart of Kyiv.