Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
более 6 лет
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.Selling to named account(s), addition of a new customer is typically rare and usually subject to review process. Include key accounts within a single business group/P&L. Develops vision a important market on the level of a product line with a long term perspective. Leads business development planning processes for this market.
The Account Manager is responsible for leading customer relationships across the entire Power Services portfolio in the assigned region.
Responsible for orders, commitments and convertible orders for the country across all product portfolios. They will manage the customer relationship for their accounts in their respective region. Lead deal negotiations & closure with customers partnering with commercial operations & product sales leaders. Develop winning strategies, to achieve order closure.
This role will partner with the Regional Product Marketing teams to understand the customer environment in the country and support the development of account strategies focused on longer term SAS expansion and penetration.
Support the maintenance of accurate and current project and opportunity information in Salesforce.com
• Drive discovery session data to achieve winning solutions for customers
• Develop long term strategic plans by customer to drive penetration and growth
• Continuously monitor and drive the development of the opportunity pipeline for regional opportunities
• Own a coordinated ‘one face to the customer’ across the products and develop & own their account plans
• Manage teams
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business from an accredited university or college
• 7+ years of experience in industry-related engineering, sales and/or marketing including minimum 5+ years in a customer-facing role
• Broad and deep understanding of the commercial cycle – including product line/marketing/sales/commercial operations/engineering
• Strong account management skills, including developing relationships at the C-suite level; financial & analytical skills & strategic planning capabilities
• Long-term business mindset
• Strong presentation skills at the executive level
• Customer, service and “solutions” mindset
• Experience of GE’s, ECLP or CLP is an advantage
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз