Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that are driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry with a vision called EDA360. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize silicon chips, system-on-chip devices, and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Cadence is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
- Candidate will be a member of the R&D team working on the industry leading physical verification tool as well as the development and maintenance of DRC, LVS, Constraints validation and other functional components. Candidate must be comfortable working with existing code as well as developing new functionality to address new requirements.
- The candidate must be:
- Familiar with software engineering methods and committed to high quality development work
- Fast learner
- Team-oriented, possess good communication skills, self-motivated, able to work independently and working with teams from remote sites
- Able to develop detailed technical specification as well as the ability to scope efforts required.
- Strong problem solving, algorithmic, strong knowledge in C/C++ (at least 3 years development experience), experience in UNIX, as well as MS degree in Computer Science are required.
- English – upper intermediate / advanced
- Desirable: scripting language experience (e.g. Perl, Tcl, Python, bash); knowledge in IC-design/EDA; circuit-design; layout-design and verification; computational geometry experience; knowledge in IC technology.
- Friendly environment at the hi-tech company
- Full time employment
- Competitive benefit program
Москва, улица Большая Ордынка, 44с4Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день