Netcracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for Technical Trainer (software engineering)
- Delivering trainings for internal employees;
- Making on-line help topics;
- Communication and collaboration with software engineers and subject matter experts on product features and capabilities;
- Developing training materials;
- Review developed training content from technical point of view.
- Higher technical education, preferably in IT-related area;
- Experience in software engineering in any of the following areas: Java, Oracle;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Technical English (Intermediate or higher);
- As a plus, experience as Technical Trainer;
- As a plus, knowledge of infrastructure and business processes of telecom service providers.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.