Requirements to the candidates:
- Participates in discussion and development of assigned products line-up.
- Schedules and revises approved marketing and advertising campaigns. Interacts with management, partners and Company departments on conducting these campaigns.
- Collects feedback, prepares analysis and reports on the progress of instituted plans and programs (market information, sales, competitors’ activities and products, demand features, proposals, etc.).
- Performs forecasting and inventory management of the assigned products.
- Develops strategies and promotional projects specifically related to assigned products, based on related marketing information.
- Consolidates and analyses data of the assigned products, prepares reports.
- University Degree;
- Relevant work experience 3 years+;
- Advanced level of English;
- Business acumen and strong analytical skills;
- Experienced PC user (strong skiils of Excel, PowerPoint). SAP skills are desirable.
Полная занятость, полный день