E-commerce and Internet company.
- Create workflows, systems and processes to detect H/W failures and recovery in order tomaintain stable systems and reduce operational costs and risks.
- Implement H/W failure detection systems, improve operational efficiency, teach technical skills to other team members and provide documentation for all support staff.
- Provide support and instructions for server recovery processes to on-site data center technicians.
- Responsible for monitoring, regular maintenance and patching of systems. In addition to that, you will be in charge of cost management, server management and parts management.
- 3+ years experience of server Hardware maintenance.
- 3+ years experience of Storage product (NAS, SAN).
- 3+ years experience of Hardware monitoring.
- 3+ years experience of Apply the Driver and firmware.
- Strong understanding of OS（Linux, Solaris, Windows).
- Experience working as following roles:
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Professional Training and development.
- Relocation to Japan, Tokyo.