T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
- eCare is a web application that provides sales & service processes for both mobile and fixed net and also for both end customers and sales partners.
- Test-design and manual testing GUI and SOAP web services.
- Experience in test design and manual testing GUI and SOAP web services;
- Understanding of the software development process;
- Understanding of software quality best practice.
An advantage will be:
- Experience in test automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java knowledge.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Well equipped kitchen with tea/coffee 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football and volleyball teams.