- Setup and monitor dealers parts sales annual targets
- Proactive support dealers to achieve their annual parts sales targets
- Monthly report with sales analysis and actions to improve sales if sales target is not achieved
- Proactively and continuously search for new opportunities to increase parts sales
- Have a good and recent knowledge of developments and important events on the dealer market that could influence part sales
- Keep dealer well-informed on the developments at Conpany. Sharing information on any market developments to dealer
- Dealer trainings on parts operation and new products
- Enable a smooth running ordering process with the goal to increase sales figures.
- Perform regular visits to dealers to improve communication/relationship/input from the market to increase parts turnover and make a visit report with action plan.
- Be the key contact person for dealers on all parts sales related issues in order to ensure that the sales targets are achieved.
- Diploma or University Degree in Economics or Mathematic
- MS Access/Excel advanced level, SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Pricing principles
- Over 3 years’ relevant experience
- Able to work independent and be self-motivated
- Effective decision-making, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- A team player with positive attitude and strong customer orientation
- English Upper Intermediate is a must
- Salary is discussed (fix+bonuses)
- Medical Insurance
- Lunches, transport compensation
- Corporate sim card
- Schedule: 5/2, 8.30-17.30
Полная занятость, полный день