- аs a Tax Consultant/Reviewer, you will work in a tax team under the supervision of a Senior Tax Consultant or Tax Manager in the course of tax review or tax due diligence engagements.
- It is expected that you will initially focus on the basic tax review and due diligence procedures.
- вased on the experience that you will have acquired, you will gradually take a more overall responsibility on tax engagements.
Successful candidate's profile:
- university Degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Taxation (completed studies)
- good knowledge of accounting and taxation basics
- relevant professional experience is a plus but not a requirement
- service focused and a real team player with strong communication and writing skills
- eager to learn and respond to new challenges
- basic knowledge of English is a must
- basic understanding of business processes and outcomes
- analytical and logical mindset
- goal-oriented individual with aspirations to succeed as a tax professional