Deloitte CIS is currently searching for a Consultant in the Supply Chain Management Group, Consulting department, Moscow office.
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, offering a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal.
Supply chain management consulting team has extensive experience in providing consulting services based on international best practice, tools and methodologies tested on the example of real projects.
The role will include:
- Contribute to and lead complex target market research assignments for Deloitte’s potential and target clients in industries of retail, FMCG, logistics & transportation, oil&gas, metals&mining, and media technology;
- Contribute to and manage consulting project assignments under time pressure, through proactive, responsibility-driven work in project teams, as well as by actively taking on project management roles
- Interact with Deloitte’s clients at management level
- Support a variety of supply chain activities in marketing and pre-sales, actively develop new business as well as repeat business opportunities within client organizations
- Develop a personal network within Deloitte Global practice to ultimately adapt the global experiences for the Russian and CIS markets
- Draw up personal development program covering educational development as well as business development strategy and goals
To be considered you should possess:
- Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Econometrics, Business Administration or Operations
- experience in management consulting or in the industry with multi-national companies, specifically in operations excellence, business process improvement, or business process automation areas.
- Broad knowledge of Supply Chain Management concepts, tools, and preferably practical experience in at least some of the focus areas being indicated:
- Demand and supply planning, Production planning, Sourcing & procurement, Supply chain network optimization, Transportation and warehouse management
- Lean 6 Sigma
- A strong combination of team spirit, project management skills and the ability to manage client team members as well as Deloitte professionals
- Convincing and credible presence
- Project experience with software packages (e.g. SAP APO, Oracle SNO, JDA, Barloworld CAST, Cirrus CLASS, AnyLogic) - is a strong plus
- Proven analytical ability, based on the experience of complex quantitative analysis and work with complex data models
- Strong conceptual thinking ability, social and communication skills
Полная занятость, полный день