Metro Cash& Carry Ukraine is looking for highly motivated and professional candidates for the position of Personal Assistant to Board Member
- Daily assistance and full administrative support.
- Schedule and coordinate meeting arrangements.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Business trip support: tickets, visa, hotel, transfer, insurance.
- Responsible for document flow, including translation.
- Prepare presentations, collect and analyze information etc.
- 1-2 years' experience as Personal assistant position to Chief Executive Management (expats).
- Fluent English is a must.
- High level of accuracy, attention to details.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to handle multiple task under tight deadlines.
- Official employment according to the Labor Law of Ukraine;
- Full official salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Partial lunch compensation;
- Programs of material and immaterial compensation;
- Career and professional development opportunities.