A market leader in event management is looking for a top-notch customer service representative to continue bringing the best technology and best quality to event management around the world! This is a great place for you to apply your skills and grow professionally. Be a part of tremendous growth with the company that has solid customer base and proven to be the best on the market. Innovation and creativity is the most important skill of every team member.
- customer support - respond to customer emails, resolve issues, provide solutions;
- maintain an expert knowledge in the product;
- assist customers with the product;
- participate in SCRUM and development meetings;
- being proactive and develop leadership skills;
- being part of a team;
- deliver on-time and with high quality;
- strive to be the best while being a team player;
- being a responsible high achiever.
- knowledge and ability to learn different customer service tools;
- fluent in written and spoken English language;
- Spanish, German, French are a plus;
- basic SQL knowledge;
- quick learner;
- responsible and committed to high quality customer service;
- focused work of 45 hours a week.
- full-time remote position (45hrs/week schedule);
- 2 weeks paid vacation, stock options for the right candidate.