Working together for a healthier world Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
- Lead the team of Regional Market Access Managers
- Develop and Implement market access strategy on Oncology Portfolio together with Oncology XFT
- Implement x-regional strategies to achieve listing on the federal and regional level
- Development and support of the regional and federal MAx programs
- Work closely with BU representatives to ensure x-functional efficient cooperation
- Implement projects to enhance and ensure easier access to Pfizer treatments by patients
EEO & Employment Eligibility:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Pfizer's aim is to provide equality of opportunity in the recruitment process by avoiding discrimination on the grounds of: age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, political persuasion or trade union membership.
- At Pfizer we are creating an organization and promoting a culture that respects each individual's unique character and life experiences, and reflects the diversity of our customers and markets. We will achieve this through fostering and sustaining an environment in which every colleague feels valued and supported, thus enabling superior business results.
- 3+ years experience in MAx area (medical is not critical)
- Extensive experience in Pharma in Russia
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- People manager experience
- Indirect leadership skills
- Proven ability of effective cross-functional collaboration
- Experience in Oncology area is a big advantage
- Experience in working with government budgets
- English upper-intermediate / Intermediate level
- Russian fluent