P&G is looking for students who aim to get practical Finance experience in a multinational company environment, working on real business projects with a highly professional team of P&G managers providing coaching support to successfully complete their project.
As a Finance & Accounting intern with Procter & Gamble, you will get a 3-6 months snapshot of life and work in the Company. You will be assigned to a project related to finance. A P&G manager will be responsible to provide you with the necessary coaching, direction and skills to complete your assignment. Our internships are integral to our recruitment process. We expect to offer full-time positions to the majority of our interns. Start date depends on candidate's availability.
A career in P&G F&A exposes you to different parts of both the Finance function, as well as the rest of the company, giving you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set. P&G Finance also provides global career opportunities, where you will work in various parts of the world and on businesses that span multiple countries.
To give you an idea of what F&A do, here are some typical F&A responsibilities:
- Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis, marketing spending analysis for P&G business units.
- Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects.
- Profit forecasting, budgeting for our business units and leading financial and strategic planning for the company, across all of our business operations.
- Participate in joint promotion planning with our trade customers to achieve win-win in store success.
- Opportunities in our Accounting, Credit Control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver external financial information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance and Corporate Governance/Stewardship.
Salary: RUR 65.000 gross
- Good command of English
- Higher education (3-5 course)
- Strong thinking/analysis skills with the ability to apply those to business processes a "can-do" attitude and project management