Education/ critical competences: High School diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Critical tasks: Check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements.
Provide information to any guest or visitor inquiry.
Specific tasks that will need to be completed in order to perform job
- Ability to input and access data in PC database.
- Ability to understand guest inquiries and provide responses.
- Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the Front Desk and by telephone.
- Ability to focus on guests' needs, remaining calm and courteous.
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
- Ability to focus on details, prioritize, organize and follow up.
- Ability to show initiative; work well under pressure of multiple arrivals/departures within any given period of time.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guests and hotel information.
- Ability to ensure security of guest room access.
- Ability to work in a team and cooperate with other departments.
Essential job function
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of:
- All hotel features/services, hours of operation.
- All room types, numbers, layout, decor, appointments and location.
- All room rates, special packages and promotions.
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures.
- Room availability status for any given day.
- Scheduled daily group activities.
- Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Keep control over the assigned deposit box. Keep it secure.
- Meet with supervisor to review daily assignments and priorities.
- Meet with departing Front Desk Agent to review business status and follow up items.
- Access all function of computer system according to established procedures and standards.
- Set up workstation with necessary supplies; maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
- Answer department telephone within three rings, using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.
- Promote positive guest relations to all individuals approaching the Front Desk.
- Accommodate all requests for information in a congenial manner.
- Process all guest check-ins according to established hotel requirements:
- Confirm reservation in system and review all noted information.
- For guests without a reservation, sell a room type agreed upon.
- Register guest in PC database and generate a registration card.
- Tell the guest about registration card information.
- Obtain back-up information for guest credit/payment method and input into system; collect cash when designated.
- Assign guest room.
- Advise guest of any messages, mail, faxes, etc. received for them.
- Inform guest of room safe and mini-bar key and room key procedures.
- Issue parking passes/validate valet parking tickets and enter information in computer.
- Communicate services and amenities included in packages to guests on packages.
- Obtain proper identification for tax-exempt guests and attach form to registration card.
- Ask the guest to sign necessary papers.
- Ensure that Bellman escorts guest to the room and transports their luggage to the room.
- Perform the registration for foreign guests according to the local laws on registration.
- Maintain guest history files on all guests.
- Communicate V.I.P. arrivals to the staff for escorting and delivering amenities.
- Set up accurate bills for each guest checking in according to their requirements (i.e., shares, separate room/tax/incidentals, comp).
- File registration cards and vouchers in bucket by room number.
- Extend every effort to obtain satisfactory alternative accommodations for guests with reservations when the hotel cannot accommodate them. Follow established procedures for "walking" guests.
- Make room change.
- Handle guest complaints according to the instant pacification procedures, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Document all guest requests, complaints or problems immediately to the mystique system and notify designated department by using F9/personnel for resolving the situation. Follow up within 20 minutes to ensure completion and guest satisfaction.
- Униформа, развозка в ночное время,
- Одноразовое бесплатное питание
Полная занятость, полный день