Arkuda Digital is looking for smart software engineer with experience in multimedia applications.
Minimum Required Skills:
C++, Multi-Process apps, image video audio coding standards.
What you need:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience/training
* 5+ yrs programming experience on diverse platforms
* Strong experience developing against Linux API
* Experience in multi-process/threaded apps, cross-platform development
* Strong OOP background
* Experience with Boost, Loki
* Experience writing GUI code
* Experience with DLNA/UPnP is a big plus
* Passion for writing fast, reliable and efficient code
* Ability to take initiative, work independent and with Team
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
* Networking experience in TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP protocols
* Knowledge of image, video, and audio standards JPEG, AAC, H.264/AVC, MPEG2 is a plus.
What you'll be doing:
* Work on a variety of client and server-side applications and solutions
* Writing various end-user graphics applications and tools
* Interpreting & enhancing existing systems for new features & performance
* Working with QA to track problems, debug, regression test and close issues
What's in it for you:
* Work in a cool product company (not outsourcing) and friendly team
* Engineering environment focused on writing code and creating cool software...not corporate!
* Linux, Windows, Android, iOS or Mac OS X based system for developing
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Office located close to the city center
How to apply:
Please send your CV or a link to your professional network profile to Отправить резюме