Our client- International Pharmaceutical Company considers candidates for the Finance Accountant vacancy.
- Participating in monthly corporate reporting in Magnitude: sales (together with finance controller), COGS, provisions in net sales and COGS;
- Inventories management (approximately 60 SKUs at the moment): item master data management, periodical review and verification of data, provisions for obsolete inventories for closing and forecasting purposes, price lists update, samples management;
- Forecasting and budgeting in Hyperion: sales by SKU in 2 markets, PL (partially), inventories, samples;
- Participating in cash flow preparation on a monthly basis: coordination of process between departments, collecting information from budget holders, consolidation of data into corporate templates;
- Pharmacy chains follow-up, invoices and acts registration, contracts tracking, variances analysis, ROI
- Invoices registration and approval vs PO, budget and contracts
- Contracts registration in legal data base, follow-up, checking financial health of Suppliers in SPARK;
- Assistance to controlling department
- Higher education (Finance, Accounting or Economics or related field preferred)
- Big 4 experience as Senior/Audit Consultant (2 years is a minimum)
- Accounting experience is a plus
- Practical knowledge of RAS & IFRS
- Very strong technical skills is a must
- Advanced Excel skills, experience in ERP, Hyperion;
- Attention to details;
- Manages tough timelines;
- Embraces teamwork; shares ideas / methods to improve performance
- Salary 100-120.000 gross, annual bonus, full social package incl meal allowance, medical insurance with dental services, life and disability, mobile, corporate fitness.
- Elegant office A+ near to the center;
- High level of corporate culture, excellent oppportunities for the professional growth, life work balance.
Полная занятость, полный день