Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. We're building our reputation by creating cutting-edge software products for our clients all over the world.
- CallFire is seeking highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic technical Product Owner to guide the development of our texting products. The ideal candidate will have 2 years or more experience working within an agile software development project environment with a proven track record for developing and maintaining the vision for the product. The Product Owner is responsible for clarifying product requirements and upholding product vision through the implementation and testing phases of the product lifecycle.
- This individual will work with product management and development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met with each product release.
- Reports to Senior Product Manager
- Develop a working knowledge of the business and the goals of the products we are developing
- Understand the product end game to facilitate and answer questions about tasks from developers
- Limit scope creep mid-sprint
- Inform QA and update PRD docs to reflect any agreed upon changes.
- Work with project managers and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Works with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features that meet the immediate and future needs of our clients.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications (tasks) for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Works with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
- BA in computer science
- 2+ years Work Experience
- English Fluency
- Experience in Agile development teams
- Texting / Messaging industry knowledge is a plus
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fast-growing company;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- High level compensation based on the performance and regular reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- English training;
- Flexible working hours;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
If you are interested and have enough experience and qualifications required, please submit your current CV.