Oro, Inc. is U.S. based product IT company focused on open source business applications development. Company was founded at the end of 2012 and actively growing every year (already 100+ team members). Our team has strong technical expertise in many different areas of web application development as well as product expertise in business software creation and integration.
We are looking for talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Day-to-day operations of the cloud environment
- Monitoring, maintenance and accidents resolution in the production environment
- Troubleshooting and scaling of standard services
- Working with latest technologies in the cloud computing space
- Performing scheduled maintenance tasks
- 4 or more years of relevant experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of Linux (Redhat-like and Debian-like distros), web servers, databases and frameworks.
- Wide experience with web stack (web servers, DB, PHP).
- Good experience with containers (docker, kubernetes, lxc)
- Good experience with applications administration (Solr, Mongo, Elsasticsearch etc.), Apache/mod_php, Nginx/PHP-FPM, MySQL, Memcached, Redis, PHP/Zend.
- SCM tools experience: Ansible (preferable), Puppet; Continuous deployment (Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Network knowledge and skills: understanding of tcp/ip stack and routing, some experience with load balancing and firewalls.
- Scripting: shell scripting, python.
- Experience with high load and scale.
- Communications: at least moderate level of English is a must.
- Competitive salary USD
- Working schedule Monday-Friday 11:00 - 20:00
- Annual paid vacation (24 days) and covered sick leaves, paid overtimes
- The opportunity of professional growth
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help)
- Participation in conferences
- English Courses
Полная занятость, полный день