- GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE Water & Process Technologies offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available, helping our customers manage and optimize their water resources and process challenges across industries and municipalities.
- We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of industry.Did you know how many businesses of GE offer you possibility to be an Intern? Our continuously growing industrial businesses welcome you if you would like to gain practical experience in the Sales field for Engineered Systems (membrane bioreactor, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, electrodialysis/electrodeionization and evaporation/crystallizing technologies).
- Support Sales Managers daily work based on their needs
- Participate in ongoing projects and marketing studies
- Responsible for documentation/proposals, any kind of admin tasks
- Conduct simulations and test evaluations
- Keep contact with other functions or suppliers
- Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master's degree program in Membrane Technology, Water/Wastewater Treatment or Industrial Ecology field
- Avaliable to work 25-40 hours/week
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong statistical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent Russian and English knowledge
- Self-motivated attitude
- Team player capacity
- Pro-active, eager to learn
Стажировка, гибкий график