Contracts Associate- Russia
As a top five CRO, we have worked on 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and/or international regulatory approval of 45+ such drugs.
At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded SolutionsTM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace.
At PRA, borders do not create boundaries. PRA’s success is dependent upon our ability to attract and retain a talented team of diverse professionals. Our growing workforce is comprised of over 10,000 employees, spanning 13 time zones across six continents and who speak more than 30 languages – yet operate in unison as one worldwide PRA community.
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the world’s leading contract research organizations and be part of a dynamic and growing international company. Join PRA Health Sciences as a Contracts Associate and help realize your career potential
- As a Contracts Associate you will:
- Support the legal counsel in managing the contractual process.
- Be responsible for processing and completing investigator contracts as well as performing hospital site budget negotiations and maintaining status reports on all activities.
- Work on multiple projects at any one time in a lively, friendly environment.
- To be considered you will have an undergraduate degree with an understanding of legally binding agreements. It is preferable that your experience is within the pharmaceutical/CRO industry. You must be well organized and methodical with an appreciation of the importance of getting the fine details right. If you are also adaptable, self-motivated, a good team player and happy to use your initiative, you will quickly feel at home here. You must be fluent in English.
- Together with a competitive salary, we offer our Contracts Associates a comprehensive range of benefits and an excellent working environment. As we continue to expand, there will be career opportunities on a truly global scale.
- The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment. Prior working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential. Fluency in English is an absolute requirement, as well as an ability to communicate effectively with others and manage your time effectively.