We invite you to join highly dedicated EPOM team. Our company has its own cutting-edge product and worldwide recognition.
To extend our advertising horizons, EPOM is looking for the Head of Marketing department for full-time employment in the centre of Kyiv, Ukraine.
We are looking for a proven creative marketer with not only the vision to develop the marketing strategy, but also can honorably represent EPOM clients and own products on the global stage. The post holder will inspire, lead and motivate the marketing team, setting clear objectives and performance development plans. We hope that our team will feel both supported and held to account for their work.
In our turn, EPOM assure an upward move in the carrier and pleasant atmosphere from day to day. Do you want to try?
- Development of promotional strategies
- Generation of new traffic channels
- Internal and external site optimization according to best SEO practice
- Websites and landing pages development management, (A|B tests)
- Management of link-building campaigns
- Competitor analysis
- Installation, audit and advanced integration with Google Analytics and Tools; Analysis of web - site with help of Google Analytics, Serumsh, Alexa і Samurai; SMM promotion
- Producing and managing highly efficient Google Adwords (Google AdWords Certification)
- E-mail marketing
- Settlement, conducting, monitoring and analysis of advertising campaigns effectiveness, KPI
- Management work of copywriters (on regular basis) and SEO specialist
- Forming tasks for developers (if needed) and monitoring their implementation
- Market research and brand positioning
- Marketing plan development
- Lead generation
- Launching marketing campaigns
- Writing of selling and advertisement texts will be a big plus
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in management of team
- Experience in IT industry
- Excellent English skills
- Time management skills and settlement priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A real 'can-do', results-driven attitude who is not afraid to make vital decisions
- Creative mindset
- Experience in online marketing would be a great plus
- State-of-the-art office in the city centre
- Ongoing opportunities in international company
- Team buildings and high-performance corporate culture
- Flexible working hours
If you already feel yourself as a part of our team and has ambitious plans for the future, don't hesitate to send us CV as soon as possible.