- Full administrative support, including mailings, meetings, projects, visitors, events, travel, etc.;
- Maintaining agenda;
- Providing support in preparation of external and internal meetings and presentations;
- Develop materials for the meetings and events as well as arrange follow up, including writing down minutes and correspondence;
- Dealing with correspondence both in Russian & English;
- Arranging business trips: travel assistance, making hotel reservations, organizing car rentals and prepare reimbursements with Finance department;
- Coordination staff report;
- Dealing with documents flows, including registration, follow up and report according to deadlines.
- Fluent English is a must;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Self starter with ability to organize and manage own time and capable of working in a sometimes pressurized environment;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Strong PC skills (required: MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Reliability & Flexibility, easy-learning & easy- doing.