Crytek Ukraine is announcing an opening for VFX Particle Artist. We look for talented and ambitious people who meet the following requirements:
- Creating particle effects;
- Optimize existing particle effects to improve levels performance;
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic;
- Mature approach and understanding of professional working ethics.
- Bring life and excitement to the game through your design and implementation of compelling realistic visual effects;
- Work closely with the Art Director and art, design, animation and audio leads;
- Follow pipelines and technical requirement;
- Light and optimize VFX assets;
- Integrate VFX assets into game engine according to all technical specifics;
- Report to a Lead or Senior artist on daily basis;
- Assist with research and development;
- Constantly work on improving the game.
- Experience of real-time particle tools (CryEngine, Unreal engine, Unity, etc.);
- Worked on at least one AAA title production as a VFX Artist is preferable;
- Technical problem solving;
- Lighting knowledge is preferable;
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and 3D studio Max;
- Has a keen eye in composition;
- Preferably has knowledge of classic art principles.
· competitive salary level;
· modern and comfortable office very close to the subway;
· perfect working conditions;
· paid English courses;
· medical insurance.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.