- Search and develop new customers on the market to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Analyze and identify future business opportunities for bandsaw sales development in assigned region.
- Monitor and report competitor activities.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Prepare quotations and presentations for existing and potential customers.
- Maintain contact with all customers in the market area to ensure high levels of customers’ satisfaction.
- Represent company at exhibitions, fairs and other events.
- Manage expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Prepare all necessary documents and reports.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Established professional with around 3-5 years of outside sales experience within industrial environment.
- Must be mechanically inclined and capable of operating / adjusting machines, technical knowledge of metal cutting tools and other equipment will be needed to succeed. Prior technical training in metals, metallurgy, cutting tools and previous experience working as a machine operator, or experience in the sawing industry is a plus.
- Technical University graduated.
- Knowledge of competitors’ market.
- Good level of English.
- Valid driver's license.
- Solid organizational, customer service and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and appropriately to various levels in an organization.
- Self-confidence, courage and persistence.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Curiosity and analytical approach towards problem solving.
- Enthusiasm, positive thinking and hands-on approach.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule. Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
- Payment: discussed individually;
- Workplace: Russia, Moscow;
- Social guarantees;
- Type of employment: full-time.
Полная занятость, полный день